Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lets do some MIND YOGA

"Take a step back from life 2 assess your motives & intentions, as sometimes we can lose sight of our true goals in the hustle & bustle of day 2 day life! We can start to form bad habits that lead us in the wrong direction, or we can be influenced by others in moments of weakness.

Take time to ensure that you are truly happy inside, as suppressing your true feelings can cause hate cause inner conflict and confusion, which can lead to all sorts of bad conditions of health!

The more that you are positive & believe in your self the stronger you will become. A new habit will be formed and positivity will be your second nature. Follow your heart and try to implement changes just a little bit at a time, to form a new habit and then you can concentrate fully on the next little piece of change.

Bit by bit become the person you can be and soon your whole life will change.

A tree with shallow roots can be blown over by the wind but a mountain can not be moved!" -----------
Chris 'DJ Melody' Squibb  

   **** For those of you that don't know me, know me, I have a very short attention span. Far from ADD but I get bored easily, don't enjoy just sitting around and 'down time' usually doesn't get put on my to-do list.  So after I got my things set up in my new home (which only took a couple days), I was lost. I had nothing to do. I found a few things here and there, some outside work, nit-pick cleaning here and there etc. But for the most part I was bored out of my mind, and its only been about a week and half!! I was the type of bored where my brain had turned to mush, I mean truly a BLAH state of mind!!   

  My schooling doesnt start up til January and I thought there is no way, NO WAY I can just 'chill' til then. NO WAY!!! So I went on a mission today. Got up, showered, dressed myself up and went out, with one goal in mind........to come home with either,,

A.) A job

or 


B.) A bazillion job applications


 Well folks, nothing is final yet so Im not going to go dropping names, BUT I am super, duper excited because I found a place that is like HEAVEN to me!! AND after talking to the manager, Im pretty sure I have made a connection that will get me the job! YAY!! 


  
 So to sum everything up.................

  Get out there, "grab the bull by the horns"! Dont let life, a change of pace, new surrounds, etc. get you down. DONT forget your goals. And dont settle, you CAN have what you want!!  


(( P.S. I will keep you all posted about my 'new job' !! ))

No comments:

Post a Comment