Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Times I Just Wanna Growl!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!     She's back from the dead!!!   ha ha!



For the past two weeks I've been dealing with a internet connection that is FAAAAR less than ideal!  I had written some blogs while on vacation and posted them, or so I thought. Turns out, due to my shotty connection down in the Ozarks they never posted. The sad part about this is, is they were never saved either. GRRRR! 
   So now I have a ga-zillion blogs floating around in my head, along with pictures to post and where as I am now able to blog, it appears the storm outside is going to put another hold on my picture uploading. 

    Say it with me now everyone.........GRRRRRR!!!

 Have faith though people, I eventually will be able to upload pics and type all the words buzzing around in my head into blogs! Stay tuned and hope you all are having better internet luck than i am! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment